Friday, April 22, 2011

WOOHOO!!!!!! Easter weekend!!!!!!! I'm hittin' the junk trail!!!

OK! According to the weather channel it's s'posed to be GORGEOUS Saturday and Sunday!! You know what that means???? YARD SALES HERE I COME!!! I plan to hit a few tomorrow and may even hit a couple of antique and consignment shops too!

Speaking of consignment shops, if you've never been to Rooms, Blooms and More in Historic Hilton Village in Newport News, VA then you are in for a TREAT!! It's a huge space located on Warwick Blvd and features TONS of high end furniture, decor and collectibles at great prices! If I could figure out how to put a link on my blog page to their FaceBook page I would do it but, alas, I'm a loser when it comes to that stuff! If anyone can help me with that I'd be much oblidged!

Anyhow, I'll post pics of what I find and let you know what I plan to do with my new finds in a couple of days! Meanwhile, get out there and enjoy this GREAT spring weather! Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment