Thursday, June 30, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Great stuff for sale at Grubby Thicket!!

After much work and fussing,,,,,,,finally the Grubby Thicket Shop is OPEN!! It is only in my garage at this point but at least I've gotten the ball rolling! Check out these great vintage items for sale! At this point, it's local pick up only! Let me know if I can answer any questions or, if you don't see anything you like, let me know what you're looking for and I will try to find it for you!!

Here's the link to the shop page: www.facebook.com/grubbythicket


SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!



I will add pricing here a little later but you can see prices on my facebook page!!
Happy shopping!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE!! The rusty obelisk and the cute white settee and chair have sold! I will post more items for sale this weekend here and on the shop's facebook page! Check back soon!! Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!!

    ReplyDelete